On 15 January 2014 15:29, freqflyer07281972 <thismindisbud...@gmail.com>wrote:

> P.S. for Liz: TAKE NOTE! While you might be out of the running to be
> Edgar's companion, perhaps you might know some "non-feminist" women who
> could be?
>
> Probably not in my neck of the woods (New Zealand) -- us Kiwi birds tend
to be a bit too "out there" for the likes of the sort of person I imagine
Edgar to be. But when I went to Google's home page recently I think I saw
something about Russian women looking for partners... or was it Thai... ???

I am starting to feel just a teensy bit sorry for Edgar now.... Although
his use of the phrase "non-feminist" is a little worrying for anyone
tempted to respond.

Or maybe he just can't spell "doormat".