From: LizR <lizj...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Nov 16, 2014 4:46 pm
Subject: Re: Can we test for parallel worlds?

The MWI can also be viewed as not positing that any new worlds are created, but
that the multiverse is a continuum that can differentiate between previously
identical worlds, and can continue to do this forever, that being a property of
a continuum.

How does Wiseman (appropriate name!) distinguish their theory from the MWI
experimentally.

(PS Apologies I don't have time to read the paper at the moment.)

On 17 November 2014 08:32, 'Chris de Morsella' via Everything List