From: Brent Meeker <meeke...@verizon.net>
To: spudboy100 via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 20, 2017 1:44 am
Subject: Re: AI

    Understandable from a wimp who won't even put his real name in the
kitchen.

    Brent

On 6/19/2017 10:24 PM, spudboy100 via      Everything List wrote:

And all I did originally,        was to respond the insertion, by yourself, of
doing a jibe at        Don, when blathering about AI. But its true what Harry
Truman        said, If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Understandable.

  • Re: AI spudboy100 via Everything List
  • Re: AI Brent Meeker
  • Re: AI spudboy100 via Everything List