On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 4:28 AM, Telmo Menezes <te...@telmomenezes.com>
wrote:

​> ​
> Is there any reason to think that mutations of fundamental constants
> ​ ​
> would take place when new universes are created inside black holes?

​In our world on the outside of a Black Hole no known information copying
process is 100% accurate, there is no reason to believe things would be
different on the inside. Even a Black Hole can't get around the ​
Heisenberg
​ Uncertainty Principle. ​

​> ​
> Or
> ​ ​
> is it just speculation to fit the evolutionary model?
> ​.

​No Evolutionary idea can work without inheritance with variation and
natural selection, and there is certainly a lot of speculation in Smolin's
idea, but it does make falsifiable predictions; if a 2.5 solar mass neutron
star is found Cosmological Natural Selection is dead.

 John K Clark