Complexity challenges us all, and the few are able to successfully rise to the
challenge. For me, the mathematically gifted are indeed a successor species!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, May 17, 2019 8:34 am
Subject: Re: My book "I Am" published on amazon

On 15 May 2019, at 17:41, spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Some years ago, some astronomer or cosmologist introduced the idea of One
Gigantic Universe, but many, many, "domains," which, for me, is the same thing
as Everett's-Deutsch's-Tegmark's multiverses. I am not sure if all domains
followed the identical laws, or varied, or..?

With mechanism, what exists are the numbers. The (halting) computations are
enough for the ontology, and their existence are assured by RA (the weaker
Turing universal theory with finitely many axioms).
To compare with physical brother mathematical notion of multiverse remains to
be done by the future generations. It is  complex subject.
Bruno