From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 3, 2019 6:54 pm
Subject: Re: Trump Supporters?

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 6:10 PM spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

So, you don't feel that the democrats are funded by billionaires as well and do
the billionaires bidding?

It depends on the billionaire.  Warren Buffett and Bill Gates agree with the
democrats that everybody in the USA should have health care and it should be
payed for by increasing the taxes on the rich. The Koch brothers and Sheldon
Adelson want to lower the taxes on the rich even more than Trump already has
and pay for that loss of income by striping 22 million Americans of what little
health care they currently have.
> Do you think that democrats are the party of the 'little guy," or the US
> middle class?

The middle class, which is a big improvement from being the party of the super
mega uber rich.

John K Clark
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv0uK-TAXoDwCtS6hqeGhCjtqa5wTUR-35QGY8Vrq98Weg%40mail.gmail.com.