Only if it works for you, otherwise, there's no point. If you don't like pasta,
nobody can make you like pasta. Ok, maybe rigatoni?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 23, 2019 7:40 am
Subject: Re: Huh? (was Allah nonsense​)​

On 23 Jun 2019, at 01:36, spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:
If God does not exist, or does exist in a fashion we cannot grasp, or is 3
people/entities. or is Hindu and many many-we don't get a choice, and nobody
asked us to vote. If you want to honor God, help somebody out (materialism!)..

Why honour God? Why worship God? For a platonism, God is the truth we search,
the truth which remains when the lies dies out. To honour truth? If this means
to stop lying, that could be nice, and very useful to help everybody out.
Bruno

"But don't it make you want to rock and roll
All night long
Mohammed's Radio
I heard somebody singing sweet and soulful
On the radio, Mohammed's RadioYou know, the Sheriff's got his problems too
He will surely take them out on you
In walked the village idiot and his face was all aglow
He's been up all night listening to Mohammed's Radio"Warren Zevon,, Mohammad's
Radio 1976