Worlds, worlds. What are these worlds? When a pig observes a Young
interferometer does this pig create worlds? Does this pig split worlds? Or not,
because there is not full consciousness? And in Alpha Centauri,  where there
are no pigs, no humans, no consciousness, no Young interferometers? No Franson
interferometers either ...
--
Inviato da Libero Mail per Android Mercoledì, 06 Gennaio 2021, 01:28PM +01:00
da Quentin Anciaux  allco...@gmail.com :