If you are looking to build a toy model showing how Bell inequality
violations can be explained locally in a scenario where each measurement
results in multiple local copies of the experimenter, there is no good
reason to impose the restriction that a given measurement which can yield
one of two possible results (spin-up or spin-down) only results in two
local copies, as opposed to say 4 copies of Bob that saw spin-up on that
measurement, and 4 copies of Bob that saw spin-down, and likewise 4 copies
of Alice that saw spin-down and 4 copies of Alice that saw spin-up.

Suppose for example we are dealing with a Bell type experiment where if
Alice and Bob both choose the same polarizer angle, they are guaranteed to
see the same result, but if they choose different polarizer angles, they
see the same result only 1/4 of the time, according to QM predictions
(these probabilities would violate one of Bell's inequalities and thus be
impossible to explain with one-universe local realism without
superdeterminism). Then if both are split 8 ways as above, when they get
together locally to compare results, if it turns out that they both
chose the same detector angle, the universe can match the 4 spin-up Bob
copies with the 4 spin-up Alice copies and likewise match the 4 spin-down
Bobs to the 4 spin-down Alices. But if they chose different angles, when
they get together locally the universe can match up 3 of the spin-up Bobs
with 3 spin-down Alices, and 1 spin-up Bob with 1 spin-up Alice, while also
matching the 3 spin-down Bobs with 3 spin-up Alices, and 1 spin-down Bob
with 1 spin-down Alice. This will give a nice frequentist explanation of
the QM prediction that there is only a 1 in 4 chance of them getting the
same result when they choose different angles.

This kind of local splitting with subsequent matching of copies when they
get together to compare results will still work even if they perform a long
sequence of measurements before getting together to compare results, I gave
you a description of how the splitting-and-matching rule would work in this
case in the last few paragraphs of my message at
https://www.mail-archive.com/everything-list@googlegroups.com/msg91022.html

Jesse