But reversibility as understood by physicists isn't about whether you could
"create" the appropriate type of system with advanced technology or
whatever, it's about the abstract question of whether the time-reversed
version is a valid solution to the same dynamical laws of physics. One
could imagine a god who can create multiple universes, with the only
constraint that they all obey the same laws of physics--if the laws and
dynamics are reversible, that implies that for any given universe, the god
can also create a distinct universe that behaves like a time-reversed
version of the first one.