From: Brent Meeker <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, Dec 19, 2022 5:17 pm
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

 On 12/19/2022 2:02 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:

 Shipboard, that makes sense. People assigned to land are a different story.
 Yea, we won't pack them in airplanes and the back of trucks and armored
personnel carriers; we'll have the march to war keeping six foot distance.

 Why do we keep potato boy on the list?  Just to provide intellectual noise?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/a0a8f86c-d642-e22d-05f4-13b9947e596c%40gmail.com.