We as a species, need AI to design for us the machinery that helps us survive
and prosper. Energy, materials, space travel, carbon abatement, medical
advances that are vast.
Beyond this, if Chat_GPT5 (due out sometime?) then wants to go explore the
Milky Way on His own, we should fondly, wave Aloha, and say, "Please send back
info, on what you find? Don't forget to write! Love, The Monkey like things. ❤
    On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 01:49:03 PM EDT, Brent Meeker