On Sun, Aug 13, 2023 at 9:48 PM Alan Grayson <agrayson2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/business/ai-quantum-computer-kaku/index.html
> <https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/business/ai-quantum-computer-kaku/index.html>

Michio Kaku is a crank, but I can see why you like him because he is also a
flying saucer fan. And he's a rabid opponent of nuclear power, he even
picketed the launch of the Cassini space probe to Saturn because it had a
Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator (not a nuclear reactor), the only
practical way to generate electricity that far from the sun.  Kaku it's on
TV a lot and claims to be an expert on just about everything, but he hasn't
written a scientific paper that interested anybody in about 40 years.  He
recently wrote a book on quantum computers but true experts on the subject
think it's garbage.

$@#