On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 12:08 PM Henrik Ohrstrom <henrik.ohrst...@gmail.com>
wrote:

*> Everything that works causes some form of addiction.  I myself for
> example are quite addicted to my glasses and also oxygen.*

OK, but most people don't mind that they are addicted to those things but
most junkies wish they weren't addicted to heroin.

 > Of interest is side effects

I already mentioned those

>   >* does the drug take all sorts of pain? Just inflammation pain?
> Neurogenic pain? Phantom pain?*

I don't know, all I know is it operates on the peripheral nervous system
not the brain and it significantly helped about 2000 people who were in
pain because it was immediately after surgery.  Incidentally the Pakistani
family that had that rare mutation that blocked the operation of the gene
the drug is based on made money by staging exhibitions where they walked on
hot coals and cut themselves with knives.
oim

ctn