Francis,

I read the announcement for the second position (humanities) and examined the internet site of the center.Their focus of research is very close to my research interests (e-policy, e-government; knowledge management etc).

I believe this could be something for me but I am not sure I am meeting the profile they are looking for.

Having more experience in these matters, do you think this could make sense ?

I think the best you could do is to contact (phone and/or email) the professor (Hofkirchner) responsible for the position. At first sight, it is not clear that you would meet the profile as you don't really have research experience yet, but you can always give it a try. It will all depend on what other candidates apply... I don't know the guy personally, but have heard the name, and I have the impression he works in a similar domain as I do, namely applications of systems theory. You can always mention that you have started working with me: I suppose he will know my name as well, so that may make a good impression...
--

Francis Heylighen
Center "Leo Apostel"