This is a forwarded message
From: complexity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thursday, October 28, 2004, 5:08:22 PM
Subject: European Conference on Complex Systems December 5-7, 2004

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement

We are pleased to announce the first

EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON COMPLEX SYSTEMS
TORINO, VILLA GUALINO, DECEMBER 5-7, 2004

The conference will bring together all the projects
funded within the complex systems initiative of
the Future and Emerging Technologies Unit of the
IST programme of the European Commission.
Researchers will discuss new approaches to modelling
and designing complex systems. The conference
is open to scientists working on Complex systems
upon registration.
The Conference will take place at the ISI Foundation
- Institute for Scientific Interchange at Villa Gualino in Torino, Italy.
The conference will commence on Sunday 5 December afternoon
with Tutorial Sessions.
The following two days (6-7 December) will feature talks
from biology, physics, social sciences, mathematics and computer science
and from fields of application, particularly in Information Technology.
If you are interested please check the conference web site:
http://www.isi.it/conference.html

I.S.I. Foundation - Viale Settimio Severo 65 - I-10133 TORINO - ITALY
          Tel. : +39-0116603090  ---  Fax : +39-0116600049
                           http://www.isi.it

    Carlos Gershenson...
    Centrum Leo Apostel, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
    Krijgskundestraat 33. B-1160 Brussels, Belgium
    http://homepages.vub.ac.be/~cgershen/

 "Describing and understanding problems will not solve them..."