Re 'Affiliation' in publications.
That some of us belong to different research units is a fact of life.
E.g. I belong to Human Ecology, End-of-Life Care and Centrum voor Bioethiek.

And to CLEA and now to ECCO... You might well have the record for internal VUB affiliations now ;-)

Is there anything against mentioning more than one on a publication?

I don't think so. Many people do. The only practical problem I see is that affiliations mentioned on publications usually function as address, and mentioning more than one may confuse the internal VUB post office. But it should reach the VUB anyway, and from there on, they should be able to reach you... The problem can be avoided by including your email address, which is more likely to be used for possible inquiries following a publication.

Jan