First, let me remind you of the seminar that Marko, his friend Dan (via the Internet), and I will give tomorrow Friday.

Second, since this is also the last day that Marko will stay in Belgium (he is leaving for Nicaragua first, and Los Alamos afterwards, and will only come back many months from now), we thought to do something a little more special as a way of saying goodbye. Instead of just going to the Opinio cafe as usual, Carlos proposed to go to a restaurant for dinner. Any suggestions for a good place that is easy to reach from the campus, and preferably close to the metro? We'll decide where to go after the seminar...

So, for those who would like to stay on after the seminar, just plan your evening so that you can stay a little longer than usual...

Francis
--

Francis Heylighen
Evolution, Complexity and Cognition group