On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 06:09 -0500, hggdh wrote:
> Yes.
>
> The PST-importer plugin will only build if the library (libpst) is
> available. So, right now on 2.26.0 Jaunty... there is no libpst
> available (because it has not yet been accepted), so Evolution 2.26.0
> did *not* get the plugin.
>
> The easiest way to build your own Evolution:
>
> 1. install the libpst from the PPA (or download the sources from REVU,
> and build & install it locally).
> 2. 'sudo apt-get build-dep evolution' (this will install *all* build
> dependencies for Evolution)
> 3. 'sudo apt-get -b source evolution' (this will download the source
> Evolution package, and immediately build it. It will take some time).
> 4. The result of the build will be a series of '.deb's on the directory.
> Install them: 'sudo dpkg -i *.deb. You do not need to install the .ddeb.
> 5. restart Evolution.

        Hi,
maybe I'm wrong, but I've a wild guess. Plugins are supposed to work
separately from main evolution code, thus I think that installing devel
packages for evolution, (and maybe also evolution-data-server and
gtkhtml), and source package for evolution only, and not compile&install
whole evolution, but only evolution/plugins/pst-import should work.

Just a guess.
        Bye,
        Milan