Hi, right now i have all my contacts as text files, and i decided to add them
to evo via the contact tools available. however, the choices are VERY anoying.
I'm spanish, and in spain, people's names are typically sorted by what could be
considered in the US as the middle name. For example, a person who's full name
is: name1 name2 name3 ... nameN would be typically sorted under "name2" as:
name2 name3 ... nameN, name1. (Typically there are only 3 names, but not
always) As you can understand, this is very anoying since i dont always know
off the top of my head what the lesser-known last name of a person is. Is there
any prospect of change on how names are filed/viewed in evo?

Thanks!