On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 09:20 -0500, Richard A. Hogaboom wrote:
> I often want to select sections of emails and paste to other desktop
> apps.  I know that I can ^C a selection, but it might be nice if I
> could right click and have a "Copy" menu item after "Open" or
> "Save As...".

this has been suggested before and I think ui is redoing the menus
currently for 2.2 (or 2.4?)

> Also, I get junk mail from some email aliases and would like to have
> a "then" action on a filter that would send the email back as
> undeliverable.

this doesn't solve anything, and often the addresses of spam are
falsified anyway so you'd just end up redirecting your spam to some
other poor guy/gal which I have issues with doing, so I'd prefer not to
implement this feature.

Jeff