Hello,

I'm running the version of Evolution that came with Sun's Solaris 10. According
to help about it is version 1.4.6.325. I'm assuming that the problem I have may
be caused by a bug thats already been fixed, but I don't know (didn't manage to
find anything relevant on Google).

Anyway, every time I try to empty the trash, an error box comes up containing
these words:

        Error while 'Expunging folder':
        Error storing `Local folders/Inbox': Summary and folder
        mismatch, even after a sync

Can anyone give me ideas on how to sort this out or work around it - the amount
of trash on my system is now getting worringly large!!

Thanks!

Paul
~~~~~