Can I check something - we want to implement a global message size limit
that applies to all mail be it internal to internal, or internet mail in
and out.

Firstly, if I set it to 15mb in Global Settings/Message Delivery is that
the only place I need do anything so far as Exchange?

Secondly, if I set it to 15mb is it 15mb plus the overhead for SMTP
conversion, or 15mb including the overhead i.e. actually 12mb or so?

This is on Exchange 2003 SP2.

Cheers,
Paul

--
MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England.

Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the
intended recipient.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us either by
e-mail, telephone or fax.
You should not copy, forward or otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as
this is prohibited.