You  the MAN!!!!!

Thanks  that was it- does the same pertain to wm5-  I have a device with wm5
just never bothered to setup outlook on it

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-49874027-611...@intm-dl.sparklist.com
[mailto:bounce-49874027-611...@intm-dl.sparklist.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Stavropoulos
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:38 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: exchange digest: December 10, 2008

I recently also had an issue with GoDaddy certs with WM6.1 (fuze).
HEre's how I resolved it. I needed to create a root certificate trust
with Equifax who issue the GoDaddy certs.

Open up your website in Internet Explorer (https://www.fcimail.org/)
Click on the padlock next to the address bar (you can see SSL
information)
Select View Certificate
Click on the Certificate Path tab
Select the Equifax Secure eBusiness CA-1 from the path
click on View Certificate
You are now viewing Equifaxes certificate.
Click on the Details tab.
Click on Copy to File, then Next
export or save one of the 2 types of certs. (DER or base 64).
Copy these certs to your device (thru active sync or from a we b site if
you ftp them up).
Double click the Cert to install.
Reboot your device (should not need a reboot) and then try to active
sync.
This should resolve your issue.
contain information that is confidential, legally privileged, subject
to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this
message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to the message or
calling me at (310) 234 2300 and deleting it from your computer.
Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept
responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this
message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016