From: bounce-50481760-631...@intm-dl.sparklist.com
[mailto:bounce-50481760-631...@intm-dl.sparklist.com] On Behalf Of Brett
Fernicola
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 14:48
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook POP/SMTP question

        Even with my Exchange Users, I have seen emails in the outbox
get corrupted for no reason. Once this happens Outlook refuses to send
any other emails. The only way to clear the issue was to delete
everything in the outbox. This glitch had nothing to do with exchange,
and was purely a MS Outlook issue that happens once in a blue moon to
some of my users.

With Pop3/SMTP users I find that setting their send/receive values to a
modest setting of every 5-7 mins helps.  My older users that were using
POP/SMTP that had their send/receive set to every 1 Minute experienced
at least 200% more problems then everyone else.