Hi All,

Current situation

We have a windows 2000 domain with an exchange 2000 server running with
100 mailboxes with a database size of 130GB. In November we implemented
a second domain which is Windows 2003. Both the 2000 and 2003 domains
trust each other. (Trust type is external). We also decided to implement
Exchange 2007. The plan was also to move all users to the 2003 domain.
All users were moved from 2000 domain to 2003 domain using admt tool.

Now Exchange 2007 is installed on the 2003 domain in a new forest.
However I am not able to see E2K from the E2K7 forest. I read in a post
that the trust type between the two domains should be of type 'forest'
however I am unable to create such a trust as I am presented with the
option of only a external trust. Is there a way I can establish a
'forest' type trust between a Windows 2000 and 2003 domain?

Thanks in advance,

Anil

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination
of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that
e-mails are susceptible to change. Akbank N.V. (including its group
companies)shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of
the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt or damage to your system. Akbank N.V. (or its group companies)does not
guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that
this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

This outbound message has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan,