Hi all excuse the cross post but I don't know if this list is still active

I'm hoping someone here can help me out here, we would like have an email
reminder of  project go to different people on different time frames-
e.g. A report is due on June 30 ,
I want person A to get an email reminder on June 7th
Person B to get an email reminder on June 14th
Person C to get an email reminder on June 21st

Here is what I have at my disposal;

WSS 3.0
Project server 2007
Dynamics GP 10.
Dynamics CRM 4.0
Exchange 2003
Office 2003/2007

Can either of them do what I ask, I don't need to know how, just if its
possible-

OR if someone knows of a third party app  I'm open to that too

Thanks,