Hi all,

I was just speaking to a user and in conversation he mentioned that on his
iPhone and ipad, any email he sends does not show up in outlook (ex 2013), he
hadn't brought it up before because they had been so used to pop that it never
occurred to him this wasn't working properly.

So i went around and started asking users in teh organization the had i-devices
and i was stumped to find aout about 30% had this issue.

My first thought was wrong type of account, I checked and they indeed had
Exchange accounts on their devices, i then proceeded to delete and recreate the
account on their devices and the same behavior occured-

One thing I did notice is that I devices (i'm an android person myself) show 3
sent folders- one is sent ,one is sent mail (and i cant remeber off the top of
my head what the other one was.

Is there some kind of bug , and these were not upgraded to  IO7 either

 TIA

Jean-Paul Natola