When I logon to the website of the filter service, i have the option to  "test
delivery to your server"  when I test to domain A it returns

The test message has been succesfully sent to addr...@domaina.com, through
email server mail.domainA.com on port 25.

When I do the test to domain B (keep in mind it is the same server and IP that
is originating the test) it returns

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: host example.domain.com
[x.x.x.x]: 554 5.1.0 Sender denied

I guess I can restart transport services or reboot , i'm just wondering why
after a few months of using this configuration it just started displaying this
behavior.

Jean-Paul Natola