Hi,

We have setup our Exchange 2013 server, and setup CAS and outlook anywhere
etc, using the legacy.domain.com setup on MS site.

Mail flow and all seems to be working great.

If I connect to OWS from outside or inside, I get the 2013 login page,
login with a mailbox on the 2013 server, I get the 2013 OWA. Login with a
mailbox on teh 2007 server I get the 2007 OWA.

I have moved a couple of mailboxes over, and they are working fine from OWA
but when using outlook, users are constanlty prompted for their password.
If they cancel this or ignore it outlook works fine until they try and
access the public folders, which as still on the 2007 server.

Then they get "folder cannot be expanded" errors.

Googling shows this to be an issue with outlook on Windows XP but not
Windows 7,
the clients all have windows 7,.

the solution was to download and install SP1, which I am in the process of
doing, in the hope that it may fix the issue.

It looks to me like the connection to the 2013 bos is fine, but when it
trys to connect ot the 2007 for the public folders that authentication does
not work.

I have treid setting Ooutlook anywhwere client authentication to basic and
NTLM on the 2007 server and no setting makes any difference just changes in
the erro message but that could be more coincidence as the changes have
occured when no setting has been modififed.

Any one got any suggestions?
thanks

Graeme

--
Good news everyone, you have just received an e-mail from me!