I have only one standalone server...no edge server.  I have one send
connector and that has been changed to the mail.aptn.ca entry.  When I try
to change the receive connector, I get the following error.

Microsoft Exchange Error
The following error(s) occurred while saving changes:

Set-ReceiveConnector
Failed
Error:
If the AuthMechanism attribute on a Receive connector contains the value
ExchangeServer, you must set the FQDN parameter on the Receive connector to
one of the following values: the FQDN of the transport server
"APTNEXCH.aptn.local", the NetBIOS name of the transport server "APTNEXCH",
or $null.

OK