HI,

One of our new customers had their internet access cut off by their
previous supplier ahead of schedule and it is going to take 4 or 5 days to
get a new one setup.

We have setup a mobile broadband dongle, and shared it so that they have
internet access and their exchange server can send mail.
But we cannot route mali inbound to it.

Their mail will soon be coming trhough our spam filter and from there we
can send it to any ip.

does anyone know off a mail hosting service that would accept all the mail
sent to it from an IP, and then allow access to it through a webmail
service.

We dont necessarily want to setup loads of individual accounts but as long
as someone can get in and check the mail to ensure no work is being missed.

TIA

Graeme

--
Good news everyone, you have just received an e-mail from me!