From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of ccollins9
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 11:15 AM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [Exchange] OWA Cannot download attachments - This content is
blocked

Yeah I would definitely have her try from another computer. Is she on a
corporate or personal computer?  It could be something as simple as IE security
settings or a 3rd party security product running on that computer.  I think
you've successfully ruled out an issue with the server/OWA site.  I would focus
on her profile and/or computer maybe.

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Miller Bonnie L.