Have you tried deleting the ExchangeActiveSyncDevice container for your device
in ADSIEdit?

worth a try, you wont lose anything

From: dav...@imcu.com
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [Exchange] RE: Your mobile phone has been denied access to the
server via Exchange ActiveSync because of server policies.
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:02:21 +0000

Neither helped.
New policy still got blocked.
The correct phone was already there.
I am firmly believing it is residue from testing with Trend Micro Mobile
protection but we have uninstalled and removed the cert from this phone.
I am think factory defaulting it but really wanted to find the source so I can
kill it.