Similar to Kurt's thread , but not exactly;

I have a single server ex2010 where the backup completes (checked the crimson
logs and it logs the begiinging and the end as backup complete) checked the
network share (where i back it up to) all 375 GB of data is there , however
when open WSB and check messages , it says backup completed with warnings  and
when i click on the details i get

"the application will not be available for recovery from this backup the
consistency check failed"

I have a separate application that does mailbox level backup and does not to
anything to the log files and that works fine.

So I then proceeded move the previous WSB to a new location so the Exchange
would do a new full backup and it still gives the same error.

this article says they have a fix although for some users it do not work.
Any thoughts on fixing this without taking the database offline?
http://community.spiceworks.com/topic/293691-exchange-backup-error-the-application-will-not-be-available-for-recovery

Jean-Paul Natola