Progressing along on my hardware refresh…2010 Exchange current on
patches/packs.  One corrupt mailbox to go but that is just a scheduling issue
with the user.

I have two MB servers, replacing both. One is done and unisnstalled. I also
have a CAS/Hub to replace. Current incoming mail flow is Internet >> Spam
Appliance  >> CAS/HUB. Outgoing is CAS/HUB>>Internet. Client access for OWA and
active sync is via a reverse IIS proxy using URL rewrites.

I have spun up a second CAS/HUB. Certs are already exported and installed and
applied to the proper services. Now I need to cut over and uninstall the old
one. Never done that on 2010 before. Anyone have a checklist or a link for a
checklist?

I intend to swap IP addresses unless there is a reason not to. That makes the
firewall work and outgoing xlates on addresses a non-issue.  That should also
eliminate any need to mess with url rewrites or mess with dns internally.
.
To Do list is still under construction:

Hub issues.

1)      Move internet send connector.

2)      Duplicate special/non-default receive connectors

CAS Issues.

1)      Change internal and external URL on OWA, ECP ActiveSync and Offline
addy book. There is no POP or IMAP4 here.

Boy it seems like this should be harder. What am I missing, no hurry this is a
Friday after hours plan at this point.