From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kurt Buff
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 2:28 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [Exchange] Outlook 2013 question

Well, OK - yes, just pressing 'd' works, but only if you've used the mouse to
expose the dialog.
I was hoping not to use the mouse at all - just cursor down to the item in the
inbox then use a keystroke to display as html - I use the preview pane at the
bottom of the display.
Kurt

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Michael B. Smith