Help me listserv you're my only hope! (Cause I know better than to rely on TAC.
[😉] )

We have Cisco Unity (11.5) setup for single Inbox (aka you get an email with an
attachment for voicemails) with our Exchange 2010 on-prem and it works fine. We
recently moved some pilot users up to Exchange Online in our hybrid, and those
users don't get the voicemail emails anymore.

It looks like we just need to setup a "Unified Messaging Service" in Unity for
Office 365, but we're not able to get that connection working. The tests keep
saying they "can't find a domain controller" and "can't find/use autodiscover".

We've followed the Cisco instructions/docs (many of which are contradictory) in
different permutations but no luck. [☹]

Anyone have this working in their environment who can help shed some light?

DAMIEN SOLODOW
Senior Systems Engineer
317.447.6033 (office)
317.447.6014 (fax)