So, we're not using our own Azure for access.  We are a department, under an
agency, and the agency has a shared ADFS environment.  What I really need to
know, is who is logging into mail using the O365 portal, vs. using Outlook on
their desktops.  Anyone know if that's possible?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Eric Morrison
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 8:35 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] RE: Tracking user logon activity

In the admin portal it looks like you can run numerous reports that might help
you get the information you need.
https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/reportsUsage

It also looks like if you go to Azure AD from manage.windowsazure.com and look
at usage reports for your domain, there should be additional info you can run
that might get you what you need. From here I'm able to see portal logins and
it looks like other O365 reports.

Thanks,

Eric Morrison