From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Berry
Sent: 07 June 2017 21:09
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] OT question on auto attachment removal @ 365

Once upon a time, we had a customer using codetwo exch rules pro to perform a
few bits of magic for their premise system, including the auto-pull of
attachments to a specific email box and dropping those into a folder (where
they got sucked into an accounting system).

That CodeTwo product doesn’t do 365.

Anyone aware of a 3rd party tool that would automate/semi-automate the saving
of attachments to a specific email address?  Trying to avoid running Outlook +
rules perpetually inside a VM or RDS session against that mailbox, but I’m
struggling to google for something relevant.

Thanks in advance.

-Rick