From: Bill Lambert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 1:20 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook 2002 unable to send web pages or links to web pages

I have a smattering of W98 clients that are unable to send a web page or
links using the mail buttons in IE.  They are prompted that the files are
blocked by Outlook.  On my W2K clients that message is followed by another
that warns about sending but does allow it to be sent.

Has anyone seen this before and have a workaround?

Environment: E5.5 SP4 on NT4 Post 6a SRP server

Thanks.

Bill Lambert, Mcp, Mcse
Endoxy Healthcare
847-465-2351 x2232