Applied latest service packs?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 12:51 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook 2000 hangs on exit

We recently upgraded our Office installation from 98 to 2K.  The only
issue we appear to have and its very random, is that on some machines,
when exiting Outlook, the application hangs at the "Please Wait While
Outlook Exits" pop up box.  This is not happening on all our workstations
just a few.  Workstations are running NT 4.0 w/SP-6A. Any ideas....Thanks
in advance.

D. Burk