The active answers section of Compaq's website does. It'd over a year old
now though and thus not really relevant anymore. But it sounds like external
validation is more important than internal testing. I can recommend some
folks to write you a fairly unbiased report on the current technologies for
Exchange 5.5. They'll certainly be less biased than say... a PC magazine
roundup on the subject.

Chris
--
Chris Scharff