Additional information required I believe (or at least a different
description of the problem as I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around
it)... Have you tried turning up logging on the smtp service? Also, how many
simultaneous connections is the Exchange server configured to accept... And
does changing this value have any effect?

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer