I can think of lots of creative ways to deal with horrible managers.
Unfortunately most of them are illegal in all fifty states.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Meunier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 6:23 PM
Subject: RE: How can I disable BCC feature on exchange server

Ooh!  Ooh!  I got it!

Make one mailbox for the entire organization, and give it to the
(micro)Manager.  Anyone who needs to send or receive an email needs to
go sit at the (micro)Manager's desk and type the email under his/her
watchful eye.

Or, require them to submit their emails in RFC822 format, drop them into
the manager's directory, and he/she can then approve the recipients,
ensure there are no BCC recipients, and drop them into the Exchange
Server's SMTP pickup directory.

Wow, the opportunities to be creative, when presented with horrible
managers.

Tom Meunier
Network Administrator
State of Texas
Office of Court Administration
(512) 463-0282
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(Just in case you want to forward this to your manager; I don't want it
to be said that I hide behind anonymity.  If you do, just make sure you
BCC me.)