-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jon Hill
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 20:08
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: event 1025

Is anyone out there getting periodic event 1025s in their applogs?  Esp.
anyone with a cluster?

I've got E2K SP2 running on W2K AS SP2 in a two-node cluster.  There's
also a 5.5 and another E2K server in the site.  The E2K box is the SRS
server.

Every three to five hours, I get a pair of event 1025s that look like
this:

Source: MSExchangeIS Public
Type: Warning
Computer: <name of the virtual Exchange server>
Desc:
An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\Public folders".
Function name or description of problem: FEqEntryId
Error: 0x80040107

MS is on the case but they haven't yet determined what's causing it.
They
*think* it's safe to ignore but I'm just curious as to whether anyone
else sees it.  Thanks.