Can anyone point me to resources covering this topic?  Specifically, I'd
like to include information like:
Your current mailbox size is X
The size of your Y folder is Z
etc.

-Yanek.

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
confidential or privileged.  The information contained herein is intended
solely for the recipient and use by any other party is not authorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient (or otherwise authorized to receive this
message by the intended recipient), any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of the information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic message transmission in error, please contact the sender by
reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Cigital, Inc. accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from
the use of this email or its contents.
Thank You.