Title: Message
Hi Everyone
Great way to start Friday...
Running Exchange2ksp1 on win2ksp2 - Completed migration from Exchange 5.5 a few days ago and all seemed well. This morning several users have complained and it has happened to me that Outlook hangs on you. I have left it for some time and nothing happens, it just comes up as not responding - you close it down, open it again and it works just fine (this happens every few minutes to some of the users). We are using a mix of Outlook2K and Outlook2002.
I have had a look through the logs on the Exchange box and can find nothing wrong, I have also increased the logging levels and still nothing. I have also rebooted the machine to no change.
Being new to Exchange 2000 any ideas or comments would be great.
thanks in advance.
Regards
Simon Taylor
Senior Systems Administrator
? [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Å   020 7539 6808
Å   0780 1104 170

communication contains information that is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: