From: Scott Oliver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 9:35 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Loading Exchange Admin on W2K Prof.

Has anyone had any problems with running EX Admin on W2K Professional.  I am
getting errors when trying to load.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.

List Charter and FAQ at: