Neither did Antigen until we blocked all.scr's.
Mike Johnson
GRFLLP

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Palmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 1:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: *** Warning *** New Virus - W32.goner.a@mm

We just got this one.  Norton's on Exchange and the desktops did NOT catch
it and our virus definitions are current, so be careful.  We are downloading
Antigen as I type.

Karen Palmer
SCJD

List Charter and FAQ at:
This electronic message (email) is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication, or the taking of any action relative
to its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at (310) 553-1707 or by email.
Please destroy all hard copies of this communication
and delete it from all electronic files. Thank you.

List Charter and FAQ at: